Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Fontle This

It's a brand new year, and thus time for New Year's resolutions. I've considered any number of them: Diet & regular exercise; Improving my personal hygiene; Being nicer to my fellow man; Cease mocking those less fortunate than I; Flossing on a daily basis instead of only the day before a dental appointment; Stop leaving my trash in front of my neighbors' doors because I'm too lazy to carry it all the way to the dumpster; Keeping an open mind about George Bush; Being more tolerant of the Christian right; Admitting that Bill O'Reilly, Anne Coulter, and the rest of the lunatics at Fox News have views worth considering. These are all worthy goals, and taken together they would certainly have made me a better human being.

That's why I instead decided to change the font on the blog. I also increased the size of the main text slightly.

If you find that the new typeface is royally pissing you off, let me know so I can respectfully consider your opinion before totally dismissing it as the meaningless ravings of a lunatic mind.... Kind of like how I do with Bill O'Reilly.

0 thoughtful ramblings: