Thursday, August 28, 2008

McCain's Looking Better Every Day

Well, Obama is definitely doing his best to lose my vote.

Last week when I signed up for the text message about his vice presidential pick, I specifically picked the option that said I wanted no other messages. Just send me the name of his VP choice and be done with it.

So what happened a few minutes ago? My phone chirped at me. I looked, and guess what? It was a frakkin' text message from the Obama campaign reminding me not to miss his acceptance speech later this evening. I'm sorry, but I have a real problem with being asked to entrust the fate of the free world to a man who can't follow simple instructions.

The 3:21 A.M. message this past Saturday I was willing to let slide. But this? This is a different matter. There is nothing I despise more than solicitation phone calls, emails, and text messages. And don't even GET me started on the idiots who actually knock on my door. I view that as a serious breach of my privacy.

If you doubt me, just ask the three Jehova's Witnesses I have stored in my freezer.

0 thoughtful ramblings: