Tuesday, April 13, 2004

Answers? Well, Maybe....
President Bush will be holding a news conference tonight, and many of the questions are expected to deal with the various 9-11 related memos, reports, and briefings that keep popping out of the woodwork like termites.

However, I don't plan to watch it live. If I were to do so, I'd run the risk of making up my own mind based on first hand information. I would much rather read the various reviews and commentaries tomorrow so someone else can tell me what I'm supposed to think. Life is much simpler that way.

Too bad Bush didn't decide to wait till Thursday night to do this. That way he could have pissed off half the country by pre-empting the conclusion of The Apprentice.




Oh, wait. Half the country already is pissed at him.


0 thoughtful ramblings: