Sunday, March 04, 2007

Putin On The Hits

Fifty three year old Paul Joyal was shot and seriously wounded in the driveway of his home last home. Unfortunate, but things like that happen in this world of ours. Most people would just shrug it off as a robbery gone bad.

What makes Joyal's case unusual, however, is that he is a renown expert on Russian politics and a longtime critic of Russian President Vladimer Putin. He also served as a staff member of the United States Senate's intelligence committee. Interesting, you say, but so what? Well, add to that the fact just four days before getting shot, Joyal appeared on Dateline NBC and accused Putin of being behind last year's death of Alexander Litvinenko from radiation poisoning.

Needless to say, all this has led to rampant speculation that Joyal was targeted for "termination" by Russian agents because of his big mouth. And if that does turn out to be the case, it will mean that no one anywhere in the world will dare criticize the Russian leader.

Um.... Have I ever mentioned how much I admire Putin? I think he's a wonderful human being, and quite possibly the greatest leader ever to walk the Earth. I would never, ever say anything critical about him. Really. I love the guy.

Heck, I'm not ashamed to admit that I want to bear his child.

Several, in fact.

0 thoughtful ramblings: