Saturday, May 03, 2008

No Scheduling Conflicts Here

Okay, so guess what I'm doing at the moment....

Now a lot of you are probably thinking that's a silly question. Obviously I'm sitting at my keyboard, typing these words. And you know what? You're wrong. I'm not.

Blogger has FINALLY gotten around to instituting scheduled post publishing. Now those of us with no lives can write our posts, and schedule them to magically show up on our blogs at a later time! That enables us bloggers to better schedule our time between pontificating online and playing with our vast collections of comic book action figures. Don't laugh; It's not easy lining up the X-Men to do battle with the bridge crew of the Enterprise D while still leaving everyone in their original factory packaging.

And is that what I'll be doing at 12:15 this afternoon, when this post will publish itself? Actually no.

I'll be in the bathroom, soaking in the, um, "artistic value" of the Miley Cyrus photos, while simultaneously ensuring the continued good health of my prostate.

0 thoughtful ramblings: