Thursday, November 17, 2005

How Come It Suddenly Feels Like November Out There?

We had been basking in spring-like weather for the last few weeks. Consequently, it came as quite a shock this morning when I walked outside and Jack Frost immediately began nipping at my nose. So I grabbed my baseball bat and beat the perverted SOB to a bloody pulp.

Then when I finally got to the car, I unlocked the door, pulled on the handle, and.... Nothing happened. The door was frozen solid! It had rained like hell the night before, and when the temps dropped below freezing, everything iced up. So I decided the easiest thing to do would be to quit my job and go back to bed.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to start drinking and wearing the same underwear for a week at a time.



P.S.
And yes, it's all Bush's fault.

0 thoughtful ramblings: