Thursday, October 30, 2008

Things are definitely getting scary now.

About half an hour ago six soldiers went up the outside of the crater. Evidently they still couldn't anything see because of the smoke, and so they actually climbed down inside. Suddenly there were screams followed by some shooting. There was also some sort of other sound, kind of like an electronic buzzing.

Only two of the guys back out of the crater, and they were obviously in a hurry. After a quick conference, several ran to a new helicopter that had showed up here just a little while ago. This one appears to be armed with missiles of some sort.

Meanwhile, I just checked Yahoo. I thought I saw a headline about some sort of military attack in France and clicked on the link, but it come back as "Page not found." So I went back to Yahoo and hit refresh, and the headline was now gone. Then I tried going to news.google, but that site was down entirely. What the hell is going on?

I'll let you know what happens after the helicopter takes off.

0 thoughtful ramblings: