Tuesday, August 23, 2005

A Note To Other Bloggers

For several years now I've had the domain name lugosi.us, and I've been paying various hosting companies about eight bucks a month to maintain it. The only thing I've ever done with it, however, is to use it for domain forwarding to lugosi.blogspot.com. Even though those deals with hosting companies included varying amounts of storage space, I've never actually taken advantage of that. FTP was an option, but I've never bothered with it because, well, it just seemed too complicated (don't tell anyone I admitted that). Bottom line: That domain name was kind of an expensive luxury.

The other day I discovered that Blogrolling is offering a service geared strictly for domain forwarding, and it's only $19.95 a year. Best of all, it's so simple to set up that even I was able to do it! This was too good an offer to pass up, and I highly recommend it.

0 thoughtful ramblings: