Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Swimming No More

In a past life, a long time ago and in a galaxy far, far away, I wrote for the student newspaper at George Mason University. And while I continue to toil away in obscurity for free, lobbing barbs at the various acts of folly committed by the Bush Administration, another writer from that same college paper has gone on to achieve fame and fortune. This was making me increasingly bitter in my old age until I realized something important: At least my testicles still work!

Okay, so I haven't had an opportunity to use them in a while, but that's besides the point....

Buzz McClain has written a pretty funny piece for the Washington Post about his recent vasectomy. For any guys out there who may be considering one, it's a must read.... Just keep your legs crossed.


0 thoughtful ramblings: