Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Hitler Learns That Twitter Is Down

This past Saturday I posted the video of Adolf Hitler getting the news that Michael Jackson had died. His highly emotional reaction was enough to bring tears to anyone's eyes.

It turns out there are actually several such Hitler videos. The footage, which is the same in all the videos, is from a 2004 German-Austrian film called called "Downfall." Only the subtitles vary. After watching several of the videos, I've certainly come to see that there was a softer, more tender side to the man.

Incidentally, if you're not as up on the latest technical jargon as the Führer is, I added a glossary with links below the video.

2 thoughtful ramblings:

Music Audio said...

I have read this article today & I find it very Interesting that the information you have provided via this blog is just unmatchable to anyone & no one can write such article unless & until it you. cheap seedbox

Link Doozer said...

Very efficiently written information. It will be valuable to everyone who uses it, including myself. Thanks.
I can say this is the best way to know gain knowledge thank You!!
Regards

Seedbox