Saturday, December 03, 2005

Invaded

In what can only be described as a major promotion, Tropical Storm Epsilon has been upgraded to full hurricane status. That makes it the 14th such storm of the year, and sets a new record for the North Atlantic. "Big E" is also only the fifth December hurricane recorded in 120 years.

Speaking of hurricanes, who else has been watching "Invasion?" Forget Hurley's lottery numbers on "Lost." That's old news, and my limited attention span has already relegated that show to my mental archives. It's "Invasion" and its mysterious lights in the water that has me hooked now. I will say this to anyone who happened to catch this past Wednesday's episode: No amount of cajoling and convincing will ever persuade me to deliberately cut off my arm with a chainsaw.

Well, unless Britney asks me to....


0 thoughtful ramblings: